Unique selection of Ingredients, Chemicals, Specialty Surfactants Melt and pour soaps and supplies for do-it-yourself chemists, hobbyists, and crafters
Need help? (888) 583-7738
Germall Plus Liquid 4oz
LIQUID GERMALL PLUS
INCI: Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Liquid Germall Plus is a paraben-free preservative for your lotions and creams. Tis patented combination is easy to use, and exhibits a synergistic preservative effect which reduces the total active preservative level necessary. Provides for complete, broad spectrum preservation against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeast, and mold. Germall liquid plus can be used in surfactant based systems.
- Fully compatible with cationic, anionic, or non-anionic surfactants and emulsifiers, as well as proteins.
- Normal use levels of 0.05-0.2% will preserve most systems
- Safe for both leave-on and rinse-off products
- Can be used in a wide ph range (3.0-8.0)
- Water soluble up to 1.0 %
Recommended use lever: 0.1 % - 0.5 % of total formulation weight
Directions: Add to formulation at temps of 50 degrees C (122 degrees F) or lower.
Thanks for your business!