Lauramine Oxide is a surfactant known as an amine oxide. It is widely used in a widely industrial applications where coupling, detergency and compatibility are important.
Also Known as Lauryl Amine Oxide
1 Drum of Lauramine Oxide 425 Lb drum
High foaming surfactant, emulsifier, detergent, foam enhancer, foam stabilizer.
Used in a wide variety of industrial applications where coupling, detergency and compatibility are important.
Specific Gravity @ 25°C 0.962
Density (lbs./gal) 8.02
Appearance Clear to slightly yellow Liquid
pH (1%aq.) 6.5 - 9.0
Chemical Description: LAURAMINE OXIDE
Chemical Group: Alkyl Amine Oxide
Outstanding detergency and cleaning
Excellent bleach / hypochlorite tolerance
Compatible with other surfactants
Some typical uses Applications -
* 2 in 1 Shampoo,
* All Purpose Cleaning,
* Bar Soap,
* Body Wash,
* Delicate/Fine Fabric Wash and cleaners,
* Drilling Additives,
* Facial Cleansers,
* Foam Boosters for cleaners
* Foaming Additive,
* Hair Conditioners,
* Hard Surface Care and cleaning,
* Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaners,
* Light Duty Cleaners,
* Liquid Hand Soap,
* Ready-To-Use (RTU) formulations for cleaning
* High Solids / Soluble Concentrates (Sl),
* Sulfate-Free, Suspension Concentrates (SC),
* Suspoemulsions (SE),
* Textile and Synthetic Fibers,
* Wet Processing,
* Making Wettable Powders (WP)
* Dish Washing
General Household Cleaners - containing acids or bleach.
Metal Cleaners (Alkaline or Acid)
* Wood treatments. Enhances wood treatment processes by helping preservatives uniformly distribute and penetrate.
Shipping Drums ship common carrier. I need your zip, and need to know if you need lift gate service for delivery to get you a freight quote please.
Synonyms - Lauramine Oxide, Ammonyx LO, Macat AO-12, Colalux LO,Barlox 12,N N-Dimethyldodecylamine N-Oxide; LDAO,CAS # 1643-20-5,CAS # 61788-90-7,coconut fatty acid,Alkyl dimethylamine oxide,Cocodimethylamine oxide,Cocoalkyl dimethyl, N-oxide,Lauryl Dimethyl Amine Oxide, Talon, Hang Tite, Roof and house cleaner detergent