Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate
Widely used top performing surfactant and used in a wide variety of foaming shampoos, body washes, and other top performing foaming and scouring products. Easy to use. Mild. Can be thickened with sodium chloride (Salt).
Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution
5 Gallon pail
Popular Laureth (Lauryl Ether) Sulfate Solution
INCI: Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Widely used, top quality flash foaming surfactant used in a variety of applications such as:
- Mild Shampoos
- Bubble baths
- General Cleaners
- Wool washes
- Hand Soaps
* Very effective, even in hard water.
- Used primarily for flash foaming ability in shampoos, detergents and applications.
- Excellent skin compatibility, along with good foam and viscosity characteristics, all important considerations in shampoo, hand soap, and bath product formulations.
* Can be thickened with salts, betaines, and amides, with the latter two also offering foam enrichment. Combine with alkanolamides like Cocamide DEA (high foam booster) and cocobetaine for high viscocity products that work in a wide range of conditions.
Typical Properties -
Appearance Clear to light yellow liquid
Active (Wt. %) 27
Density (lbs/Gal) 8.7
Viscosity (25 C, cPs) 100
pH (10% Solution) 8.0
5 gallon pails ship by themselves in a separate custom made box. Our shipping calculator calculates the pail shipping separate from the order.
Similar products: Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate , SLES, CalFoam ES 302, ES 303, Stepan Steol CS 230,Steol CS 330, Rhodapex ES-2, Standapol ES-2, Empicol ESB3
For a list of general uses for SLES and other surfactants check out our
page or look at some of these specific uses for SLES:
Click for Easy to Make Concentrated Shampoo
Click for Baby Shampoo Formulation
Click for High Active Clear Gel Shampoo Formulation
Click for Mild, Amide-Free, Clear Body Wash Formulation
Click for Mild Baby Shampoo Formulation